Board of Directors - The Next Music Generation APPLY NOW
Are you interested in Homelessness & Poverty , Employent, Health and youth wellbeing?
Are you pro-choice?
Do you have 8-10 hours to volunteer each month?
The Next Music Generation is a fully accredited community that provides primary health care services to youth 13 to 29 years as well as health promotion programming, education, training and research to improve the health and wellbeing of Toronto’s diverse communities. We are currently seeking dynamic, committed, bright, community-oriented individuals to join the Board of Directors. The time commitment involved is approximately 8-10 hours per month, with in-person meetings typically held in the evening on the third Thursday of the month.
If you have a commitment to equity, youth-positivity, sex-positivity and pro-choice philosophy in your work or life and the following qualifications, we are looking for you
• Governance experience (policy board experience)
• Legal expertise or experience an asset
Priority Will Be Given To Candidates That Have
• Familiarity of, or affiliation with 2SLGBTQ communities and issues
• Familiarity of, or affiliation with BIPOC communities and issues
TNMG is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion and to building an organization that reflects the communities we serve. We encourage applications from members of Black, Indigenous, and racialized communities; Two-Spirit, non-binary, trans, lesbian, gay, bisexual and queer people; disabled people; youth; and members of other equity seeking groups.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for a position on our Board, please submit a cover letter and resume to click apply by 12:00 pm on Sept 30, 2020 Within the content of your cover letter please include answers to the following questions:
How does your knowledge, expertise, or lived experience prepare you for a position on the Board of The Next Music Generation ?
As a Board member, how will you contribute to making Planned The Next Music Generation a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization?
• Please note: Employees of TNMG cannot be members of the Board of Directors. A non-Board volunteer (which includes a program volunteer, student, or resident) who leaves their volunteer role must wait for a period of one year before applying to become a Board member. A staff member who resigns their position must wait for a period of one year before applying to become a Board member.2020-09-30|||Toronto |||||||||Xbo2D8XGGa47a81E|||VOLUNTEER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false