Public Relations - The Next Music Generation APPLY NOW
The Next Music Generation :
A career with The Next Music Generation means being part of an organization dedicated to your success and career development. It means belonging to a group of talented, energetic professionals who live their values every day. Our amazing people and dynamic culture set The Next Music Generation apart. If youre looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Te Next Musi Generation has to offer.
Were looking for a Sr. Manager, Social Media & Public Relations to join the Communications team.
Reporting to the Vice President, Content Marketing and Communications, the Sr. Manager, Social Media & Public Relations will focus on partnering with senior leaders to create and implement social media strategies and public relations initiatives, and partner externally to ensure those ideas are brought to life, to the benefit of the The Next Music Generation brand and voice.
Who you are:
• You take initiative, seeking out and owning opportunities to improve yourself, your team, and our business
• Youre comfortable in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a keen attention to detail even when under pressure
• You thrive in a collaborative environment, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and celebrating success as a team
• Youre a life-long learner, staying current on market events, industry news, and innovative trends and technologies
• You believe in sustainable financial strength, and youre committed to long-term wealth solutions.
• You consider the impact of your actions on your team members, our partners, our clients, and the places where we live and work
What your day looks like:
• Partner with leaders, communications and third parties to plan and execute integrated social media, media relations and public affairs campaigns for Aviso
• Social media strategy development and campaign management using different social media platforms effectively by understanding the difference between those platforms and how best to use their capabilities and by staying deeply connected with the trends
• Maximizing brand discovery by identifying social media discussion opportunities to inject our products, messaging, and story
• Identify compelling news stories, email campaigns (using Pardot and SalesForce) and lead our social media content calendar development and execution
• Lead the execution of all plan elements, including measurement, ensuring programs and projects are successfully delivered on time and on budget
• (As required) Partner to create compelling content (speeches, presentations, articles, press releases) that reinforce our business strategy and brand positioning
Your experience and skills:
• University Degree in Marketing or Communications
• 3+ years experience communicating in social networks, blogs and content sharing communities including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
• Experience in music/asset management or financial services is strongly desired
• Exceptional writing and proofreading skills, particularly for news and media communications
• Ability to think strategically and contextually and to anticipate the needs and expectations of executive leaders
• Superior organization and prioritization skills coupled with a sense of urgency and motivation
At The Next Music Generation , youll find a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success. We offer a competitive compensation package, career enrichment, and regular social events to foster teamwork. The Next Music Generation welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.2020-07-31|||Toronto |||||||||0s_6x6Zgw9gWFSlP|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false